Monday 19 January 2015

How To Grow Plantain Commercially In Nigeria by Adeniyi Sola Bunmi

I will be teaching you step by step pratical ways to setup your plantain farm so follow me as I do mine.
Attached are my pictures on the field please read and look at them before you ask questions. Why am i doing these for free?
I noticed that a lot of new and existing farmers are now showing serious interest in having a plantain farm and most of these people will not be able to afford consultant.

So Let go. Plantains (Musa) have played interesting and impportant roles in the history of human civilizations.
These seedless fruits are eaten and joked about by Westerners, but they also constitute a crucial part of human diets in all tropical regions. Having decide to own a plantain farm the 1st thing you need is land.
Please it's not advisable to rent land for your plantain plantation. But if that is the only option available then make sure you can eventually buy the land.

1 comment:

  1. hello Adeniyi. my interest for plantain farming is growing by the day, is there any comment as regard the size of land one should start with? i have three plot at ikorodu.
    please send me a mail @ oscarniyi@gmail.com i have questions i think u can help with.

    ReplyDelete